All photos/materials in sites by Joy Krauthammer are under copyright by © Joy Krauthammer.
Permission by Joy Krauthammer, needed to copy/reprint/use. Request in Comments, FB, or write personally. Palm HeART
Edith's Garden
© Joy Krauthammer
Each morning after swimming in Edith's pool, I get to pick juicy red fruit of the vine.
This is
JOY IN THE MORNING.
JOY IN THE MORNING.

HeArt represents to me, EDITH.
Each evening after swimming in Edith's pool, I get to pick luscious red fruit of the vine.
~ ~ ~
Many of these FOOD photos are taken of Edith's produce, and maybe in her garden or home.
I shoot these primarily because I want to please my 90 year old friend Edith.
I am grateful for her friendship and for her sharing her garden's gifts.
- Joy Krauthammer
http://joys-favorite-fotos.blogspot.com/2012/05/food.html
- Joy Krauthammer
http://joys-favorite-fotos.blogspot.com/2012/05/food.html
Palms Art
collage © Joy Krauthammer



+Joy.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment