Edith's 90th Birthday
© Joy Krauthammer
Edith's 90th Birthday Party
Edith loves celebrating with family at home
and watching Edith's tribute movie that son Larry made with family (and Joy's) photos.
photos and collage © Joy Krauthammer
Edith's Lily Garden
Spring 2013
© Joy Krauthammer
Edith's Garden
Squash, tomatoes & Hibiscus, Morning Glory
June 2013
© Joy Krauthammer
I had the pleasure of picking the squash for Edith. The tomatoes, too.
And chose the yellow hibiscus flowers that floated in the pool as I swam.
Photos and art by Joy Krauthammer ©
Many of these FOOD photos are taken of Edith's produce, and maybe in her garden or home.
I shoot these primarily because I want to please my 90 year old friend Edith.
I am grateful for her friendship and for her sharing her garden's gifts.
~ ~ ~













+Joy.jpg)
1 comment:
Catching the essence of her garden! Love, j.
Post a Comment